The use of this website or if you otherwise contact us (“Site”) is subject to this User Agreement (“Agreement”). If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement please do not access the Site. Please read this Agreement in its entirety. Sprott Money Collectibles reserves the right to modify, amend or alter this Agreement at any time, without prior notice to you.
Use and Restrictions
The Site is provided solely as a convenience to you on an “as is basis” for non-commercial use. You may access and use the Site only in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with this Agreement. You agree to the following:
- resell or make commercial use of the Site or content without prior written consent
- collect or use any product listings or descriptions
- modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, lecture, license, create derivatives, sell, transfer, or employ the content on the Site for any purpose or in any manner
- probe, scan or test any system or network for vulnerabilities or otherwise attempt to breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures
- gather, extract, reproduce and/or display on any other site or other online service, any content on or from the Site, whether or not by the use of “spiders”, “screen scraping” software or system used to extract data, data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction methods from the Site without Sprott Money Collectibles’ express written consent
- access or search or attempt to access or search any systems or servers on which the Site is hosted or modify or alter the Site in any way
- forge headers, create a false identity or otherwise manipulate or alter identifiers in order to deceive others or disguise the origin of any content or other information transmitted to or via the Site
- use any meta tags or any other hidden text using a Sprott Money Collectibles brand name, trademark or other content without Sprott Money Collectibles’ express prior written consent
- interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to do so) the access of any user, host or network, including without limitation, by sending a virus to, spamming, overloading the Site or creating an undue burden on the Site.
- use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, intellectual property or other proprietary information (including the images found on the Site, the content, any text or the layout/design of any page or form contained on any page).
The Site and content, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Sprott Money Collectibles and/or its licensors and are protected by patent, copyright, trademark and intellectual property laws and may not be used except in accordance with this Agreement or with our prior written consent. All Sprott Money Collectibles trademarks, service marks, names, logos and brand names whether registered or unregistered that appear on the Site are owned by Sprott Money Collectibles. Nothing on the Site shall be construed as conferring any license of any intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise. Users may not copy, imitate or use our trademarks without the prior written consent of Sprott Money Collectibles. No material from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, hyper-linked, posted, transmitted, modified, removed or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of Sprott Money Collectibles. Sprott Money Collectibles may in its sole discretion cancel and/or revoke its permission at any time and without any notice or liability to any person.
Please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require permission to use our content.
Sprott Money Collectibles’ agent for notice of claims of intellectual property infringement including copyright or trademark infringement on the Site and other materials can be reached as follows: email@example.com
If you have any other questions or would like an alternative method of reaching us, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org, (416) 861-0775 or 1 (888) 861-0775.
We will not e-mail or send you electronic communications with marketing content unless you have given us your express consent to receive such communications through an opt-in mechanism.
Any unprotected electronic communication over the Internet is not secure or confidential, subject to possible interception or loss, and possible alteration. You should not send any confidential, proprietary or sensitive information about you or others via the Internet. We are not responsible for and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages in connection with an email, text message, comment, post or any other electronic message sent by you to us or an email, text message, comment, post or any other electronic message sent by Sprott Money Collectibles to you.
You agree to not post any content that includes an error, omission, inaccuracy, defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, profanity or similar content that is or is potentially a violation of the law.
By posting content to the Site, you grant to Sprott Money Collectibles in perpetuity, a non-exclusive, royalty free, irrevocable license and right without limitation, to all now and hereafter existing common law, statutory and moral rights throughout the world to exhibit, record, reproduce, duplicate, broadcast, telecast, transmit, stream live, publish, sell, distribute, perform, transform, alter, edit, modify, distort, add to, subtract from and enhance for any purpose, in any manner, by any means and in any medium, whether now known or hereafter developed, to all or any part or parts of the user content or feedback posted to the Site.
SM shall be the sole and exclusive owner of all the rights, titles, interests, results and proceeds of the user content or feedback, in each case, of every kind or nature, including but not limited to trademark, copyright and moral rights (and regardless of whether or not such rights are now known).
Sprott Money Collectibles, its affiliates, directors, officers, employees and representatives are not responsible for monitoring any content posted to the Site by users. If notified, Sprott Money Collectibles may investigate any allegations that a communication does not conform to this Agreement and will determine whether to have user content or feedback modified or removed. Sprott Money Collectibles assumes no obligation to monitor, moderate or remove any user content or feedback and is not liable for any error, omission, inaccuracy, defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, profanity or similar issue contained in any such content or feedback.